Reader Survey!

It's that time of year again! The time where I ask my readers to help me make my site better! And I'm going to bribe you with the following prizes:

Win your choice of a signed and personalized copy of:
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
ANY one of the Dark Divine novels by Bree Despain
ANY one of Shannon Hale's books
Partials by Dan Wells
OR
$15 Gift Card to Amazon
Book of your choice under $15 from The Book Depository! (For my international friends!)

There are a LOT of questions, and EVERY ONE is required. But it will really help me out. Seriously guys. I will love you forever. The survey is ANONYMOUS. If you want to win the prize you have to fill out the survey and then the confirmation will give a link to a DIFFERENT form to enter to win. Understand? Feel free to ask questions in the comments, and...


Also, please note that since the survey is anonymous I won't be able to disqualify you if you just put jibberish into the different boxes or n/a or - or something. But that really isn't helpful to me. I know the survey is exhaustive. I feel like something has been off/wrong with Squeaky Books for a while, and I can't figure out what it is. I really need your help.


All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012

5 comments:

  1. Wow such an in depth survey. You asked like every question known to man about book blogging! Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said there were a lot of questions! I've been feeling like something is... off or wrong with Squeaky Books lately, but I don't know what it is. So I'm trying to be as thorough as possible so I can find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do the winners have at least 24 hours to respond if they win? because I'm going to be with limited to no internet accesses on march 10th

    ReplyDelete
  4. 48 hours by the time I e-mail you. :) If you win, I'll be sure to take into consideration that you'll be delayed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually like surveys. :) And I tagged you, if you have time--

    http://kristinaaziz.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged-yay.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails