The Deathly Hallows-- J.K. Rowling



I have followed the craze! Two days ago I read HP&tDH and it was fantastic. J.K. Rowling can't be human. I won't write much just because so many others will. I will just suffice in saying this:

Harry Potter cannot be your favorite book. It's in an entire league of it's own. If you ask someone "What's your favorite book" and they answer "Harry Potter" you have to ask them again "What's your other favorite book?" Because Harry Potter is just so good.

One of the reasons Harry Potter is so good is it's length. I know more than one person who groans and says "I can't read it, it's so long!" But have you noticed that since it's so long you can think about it as you read it. You can solve the mysteries, or at least try to. Whereas in shorter books often they're over before you have time to think.

Well that's my Harry Potter say so. I could go on forever but I won't.

~Enna Isilee

5 comments:

  1. Me and my family were crime solving when we read HP, too. :) It was fun and annoying at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's annoying at all! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree--harry potter isn't favorite book material. maybe because so many people read it and like it so much. people ask favorites to see who you are and favorites make you original. and harry potter being favorite isn't original.

    I just overthought that. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly how I feel. It's in a class all its own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like crime solving, Enna Isilee. But crime solving with your family isn't always fun. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails