New Guest Reviewer!

This is River, and she's going to be a new guest reviewer on Squeaky Books! See what she has to say about herself:

Hi guys! My name is River and I’m a friend of Enna’s. She’s asked me to read some books and do some guest reviews for her, so you’ll see me pop up here every now and again.

I’m an eighteen year old college student studying political science and economics and, obviously, I also like to read. In my spare time I do freelance writing, buy betta fish, watch terrible reality television and tell exaggerated stories about my childhood spent growing up in Detroit and Brazil.

I read ridiculously fast, worship Enna, and suck at math. I will also read any book I am given and will probably enjoy it, regardless of genre or age-level. That’s pretty much me in a nutshell, so unless Enna has anything else to add, I’m going to go read a book.

You go forth and read, River!

Guys, this girl is seriously saving my bacon. She and I have very similar tastes, and she's helping me to dig my way out of my review pile! Look for reviews from her a couple times a month. You'll know it's a River-Review when the text is blue and you see this image:

If you want to give River the warm welcome she deserves, you should go follow her on twitter by clicking here! You won't regret it. She's hilarious.






All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012



10 comments:

  1. Hi, River!

    I'm glad you've taken on another reviewer, Ennalee; Squeaky Books is often depressingly silent.

    *high fives Nicole*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm always going to be thinking of you as River Tam, too. Also, I think instead of using flowers as a rating, you should use drops of water, or whirlpools, or something.

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome River! I look forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... "River." Have we met? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys for the welcome! :)

    And yes Emily, we've met. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fun! Welcome, River!

    (And hehe at Nicole's Firefly reference. ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi River!! I'm excited for your reviews, and you have a new twitter follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails