Five Year Blogoversary!

I almost can't believe it. I've made it to my five year blogoversary! How crazy is that?!  Tomorrow is my actual blogoversary, but since I don't post on Sundays, we're going to celebrate TODAY!

To be completely honest, I feel like Squeaky Books has always been a part of my life. It's hard to remember when I wasn't blogging. And I can't imagine ever stopping blogging. So here's hoping for at least another five years!

If you've been around for my blogoversary in the past, you know what's coming: a guess the cover contest!!

There are only 12 covers this year, but I did my darndest to make them REALLY hard! Check out the images, then check out the rules/hints below!


HINTS:
  • All of these books have not yet been released (as of 7-14-2012)
  • They will all release in 2012 or early 2013
  • All of these books are US covers (so far as I am aware)
  • Not all have been featured on Squeaky Books, but some
  • They are all books I REALLY want
Those are your only hints! And there are two prizes!

Prize #1 Fastest 100%
The first prize will go to the first person who gets ALL of the covers correct.

Prize #2 Random
I will then randomly select a winner from all participants. The more covers you get right, the more entries you get!

Both winners will get to choose any book they want from Amazon.com or TBD under $13.

Here are the details:
  • Giveaway open 7/14-7/29
  • Open International!
  • You MUST have at least one cover correct to be entered
  • You must fill out THE FORM to enter
  • DO NOT LEAVE ANSWERS IN COMMENTS
  • Multiple submissions WILL NOT COUNT. If you enter more than once, only your first submission will be counted. If you're going for the 100% prize, you have to have them all at the same time. Much more challenging that way, I think.
    I'm really excited to see how y'all do! I worked really hard to try and stump you!

    All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011

    9 comments:

    1. Happy 5 years! So cool that you've done this for so long!!

      I may come back and enter the giveaway...must find out what those covers are, because I have NO IDEA!!

      Here's to many more years...

      ReplyDelete
    2. Happy blog'o'versary, lovie! You seriously made these hard! I can't even guess a one just by looking!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Man, this really IS hard! Good job! :)
      I'm only missing 2 covers but I'm on the verge to give up.

      If I would give you the most "aawww" puppy dog look in the world, would you give me a hint for cover #2 and #12?

      ReplyDelete
    4. Happy blogoversary.

      You did stump me, all right.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I know only a few, but the rest I dont' know.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Wow. You made them REALLY hard.

      ReplyDelete
    7. OMG!!! I just need one more!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Congrats on a great anniversary! Looks like such a fun contest! Super pumped! I can only recognize a couple right off! Way to go!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for commenting! I read each and every one.

    Please be aware that any comments under an "anonymous" user are subject to deletion, as well as cruel or unnecessarily rude comments (because sometimes it's necessary to be rude.*wink*). Comments on posts older than 2 weeks are also moderated, and may take a few days to appear.

    Related Posts with Thumbnails